samedi 28 mars 2015

Declassing, Bravo God. Me and my taste.

God is a funny one. More time goes, more I found more girls pretty. It was a time, I was only finding some girls pretty and back there I was just a zombie. So when I woke up from that nightmare, I started to found a lot of more girls pretty. Now I wonder if, from my expectation, I found 85% of the girl of my age pretty. And my cock does not work, I don't have full sensation and finally I only see them in photo.

So God and the declass bs. To me right now, it's more than normal the the most pretty girls are not with the most pretty boys. At best it could be and I don't mean that in some situation it is not fully correct to not say criminal but I believe that even if most hottest girls are not with the the most hottest guys, we're not on hell. That's God joke.

Btw, I found some music that I was saying ok now Good. To not say better than what I was founding good.

Also, the face is not only the most important cmon, that's dumb.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire