samedi 21 mars 2015

God pump up another problem that could be major

The kids money. That appear to be easy to steal and got stole. Now they use a super scheme to do that. A scheme that most likely say that because they are kids, they don't work and they don't deserve money. But they go to school and do their cosmic job. No, let's make thing clear, they for sure know what they are doing, THEY STEAL THEIR OWN CHILD.

Now the problem is, if they all did that or if a lot did that, what is going to happen when these child will get the power because the parent are too old. It's what we're going to see. In my case, from God request, I'm going to let them go with that without penalty but the problem is, are they, the others kids that has been stole that are adult now, are they going to seek for penalty. So I guess that if they all seek for revenge we're going to have problem and we'll see later if I change mind on this.

So upon God request, I'm going to give the cash to parent and the kids won't have much. And I repeat, this is unless there is a revolt of something.

For those who want to give the money the kids deserve, they can do it. And it's what I'm going to do.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire