samedi 14 mars 2015

We're talking about a new money

So now me and God talk about a new money. But after this talk he said he does not want to change the money. So this is just talk that I report here for those who have no time or can't listen what is going on in my cosmos.

I define central all the entity that are connected to this money. The production, the services, and the towns. This central would be under the command or the administration or a royal state. So a state with a king at his head.

Of course things would change a lot if God do that. Money would not go in the same hand and the prerequisite to have money from the state would not be the same. There would be a market around the central and they could do what ever they want to do with this money but in my case as the king of this new state, I'd only give money to those who work.

And I got plenty of work for everybody. The reason why I go in this direction is because I don't have the solution to the question: Who work. So I say, everybody work.

Anybody got a solution in the comment?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire