mardi 17 mars 2015

And for the batteries

So since I'm pretty sure that for device that do not need a lot of energy, for these device, batteries are not needed. So from there God ask me what I do with that.

Let's start this subject by the fact that God cannot ask me such question before we find solution to other question such as: How I'm going to have the power and is nationalism a need.

Now I will say that either way: Why should I do the batteries scheme? As far as I'm aware the reason why most people is in this plot is because they get their share. Now I hope it's those who did what happens to me that sell batteries. Because if it's the case I hope they can understand that they CANNOT pay me anymore. I've lost 33 years of my life and nothing can bring this back.

So until I got my share, which does not change anything btw, I'm not in with the batteries.

And just a bit why that: Why should I do that to own people? The phone wire, the controller wire and all the rest. This is pure insanity. I can't believe it.

GJ crooks!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire