dimanche 8 mars 2015

So how it work for me

It's not hard to understand about how it work. I claim society exist. And there is many of it. They have deal together and they make it work right now like this. These society are well organized and there is a hierarchy into each of it. Maybe there is king in some and other form of government in others.

Now it appear that not a single one is interested in me. I got no invitation whatsoever and I'm 33. For the rest that are not in the society, that have no rank, I call them the back of slave, back of metier and back of ouvrier. They most of the time work for one of the society and most likely for cash and some other are just paid by the society to live and not work.

There is also maybe some community that are not in the societys and in my book for me they just live on the territory on some society and they have nothing to do with them. A family can be call a community.

Now it appear that the deal they have does not fulfill God exigence or does not make it work correctly. So what they need to do is to make other deal to make it work. God pretend that I'm here for that but I claim I'm just a philosopher that said to everybody how I'd make it work on my side. We'll see with the future but I doubt God will make me join one society or do anything more than what I'm doing right now.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire