dimanche 8 mars 2015

Question: So what is the united state of america

So this question come from my last post.

I answer to that: This is nation created by the deal of the society. A nation got a flag, a territory and a lot of other stuff that is subjective to the deal of the society. Quebec is similar and only those who taken the deal know what this nation is for.

It's not because Quebec and the U.S cease to exist that it's the end of the world. Other will be created and that's all.

For the "lot of other stuff", I meant, a court for example. With all the staff needed to make laws. A space agency. And so on. A nation could have hundreds of entity like this. I don't know them in Quebec, I don't have the map and like if I know what the U.S did on their side.

If I would create a nation, it would have a lot of stuff that I'm not aware of because I need to create them with my state. And this will take me a year to start and decade to have all the rest.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire