mardi 3 mars 2015

About my situation

There is theory that it's not God which is not normatif, it's them. They can kill me, they do not want. It's not God that need to change and put me back on my feet, it's the society.

Than, they need to give me command so I can explain it all.

I'm not sure myself on this subject. I prefer to say that God give me half emperium victoria right now and that he could stop toturing me for rising my indice and status so I can start by elected and so people can start thinking of voting for me and rising me as King or so.

In my case, what ever happens, as soon as I can, I killself and this only for the titties. Also, I do that if I have no friends. Get untarded, I don't give a shit about your goodies and money, I want my body to be as it should have be without the attack and there is no way out now.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire