mardi 31 mars 2015

They make the opinion, they don't know how to make them work, I need to make the scheme

I'll start this by you better have some pretty good torture to make me build your lame whore and patriarch system. Even if you class, making the mens boss of the household is a prise en hotage. Your problem to do that. When I know what me and my race did in the history of mankind it's for sure not me that is going to explain you how TO MAKE IT WORK ON THE ENEMY SIDE. This is a so fucking retarded, I can't believe it.

Ho and btw, I'm not even sure if I could do it. I need force imo to do it. And also I need some people with a lot of knowledge to tell me how and how much hostage they can make and have. So when I receive the book about how to make hostages?

Also, how much do they pay me for that? I'm not saying that I'd do it for cash, but does it make sense that they ask me to do that for free? While a police officer is paid 80 000 each years?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire