vendredi 13 mars 2015

I keep saying it's not the end of the world and more likely the end of their rate of life

So I'm not sure about that but I think that most people that sell oil are in the same organization that the one who print the money and got a lot of employees or people to feed. I think that the electricity is in this organization too. I don't call this the state, I call this the central.

So they are going to loose a huge part of their income anytime or in max 40 years. So what I think they need to do if they don't want the R system is to make a plan and prepare themselves for when it will fall apart. So it mean that the day it will fell apart, they will cut their spending for approximately 30%. They need to do the math I don't have this info here.

I'm not sure where they are going to cut and since there is no king, I don't know how they are going to make these cut.

So the day it will fell apart, people will start carpooling and a lot of people in town will see their pay check lowered by a lot.

This could be a solution to our money problem. I'm not sure if this is going to work.

And I suggest that they do not live as rich as they where because I expect strike in this case.

Now we need to find a solution to the rate of birth and we're almost all fine!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire