dimanche 8 mars 2015

Question: what is a state

So again from my post: "how it work" I got another cosmic question.

A state in the u.s could be a society. But I'm not saying that some state in the u.s does not contain many society.

From what happened, from the debate we got on the cosmos, I define a state in my dictionary as: A human entity that have the power of a nation. Either given by God or by the members of the society or societys. With a S, that mean more than one. My english btw.

In my book, in my stuff, a state need a king. A state is the entity that make it work. It's somehow the government. Lead by a king in my stuff. Otherwise, I will presume that state without king are ARCHAIC STATE. Which mean basically a fucking zoo that make no sense at all. I don't mean to insult my enemy on this, I'm just honest and tell what I think.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire