mercredi 4 mars 2015

Addition to the last post (Hal exo)

The point of this exo for me is to give the chance to the workers to force less and work less. A new day of work if not as painful as it was in the past with this thing.

Now this need to be tested like I said so we can see if my theory are right and if the thing is enough advanced to be use right now or we need to wait more so the technology get better.

I'm not a great merchant so I can't take deal with the Japaneses for now. I just do my philosopher job for now and say that I need to try it, or someone smart need to first. Than I'd buy 3 of it at the price of 25k each. These units will be for the pilot project. The PP will last one year and report need to be fulfill by those who tried it. Than we take the decision to buy more or not.

Of course before starting this PP, we need to take the pulse of Quebec citizen and see if they want that or not. If they want, we start. If they don't we wait.

So a company need to raise their hand and do the PP. We need 3 worker of the construction or any other job that need that that I'm not aware of and these 3 worker need to be smarter than the normal people. They need to be progressive, patriotic and nationalist. If we can't fulfill these points, I'm not in.

Progress


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire