lundi 16 mars 2015

For world homogenie, I meant...

It is good to start with that if God start this with me, I could have been elected. High chance that I am in this situation.

So we are not talking about a dictatorship but a democratic emperor. We'll see later about this.

But anyway, in both situation, I claim that for organizing this world wide union, we need an global homogeneity. And I'm talking about income homogeneity.

So all the painter world wide would do the same amount of money and same goes for all the rest of the function.

The fact is, I don't remember why I need this but I'm pretty sure I've come across the necessity of it. So we'll see later for the why and I will explain this on this blog like the rest and if I get stronger, I'll have official paper and website to publish all this.

If we want to create the commonwealth, we need to expect a lot of necessity like this.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire