dimanche 8 mars 2015

I'm one of the great leader that offer himself and

As we know from the cosmic debate, as we know, I'm not here to do the 27 bs or any other mad thing. I do my 17, okay, I ask the quebecers to let me do my stuff and I claim I'm not mad.

I'm not here to sell cigarette nor to make whore for the assholes. They need to adopt my custom otherwise it's search for a leader somewhere else than here.

Now I say that we should create a nation call Quebec that has the same, about, territory as now. And we should create a super alliance organization call the commonwealth. This mean, if things would go the same, Canada would a nation, so Quebec would be, U.S another one and the we would be all in the commonwealth. A super organization that is call an alliance.

Negotiation are close, try torture.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire