samedi 21 mars 2015

So what I'm going to do if God start

I got project that are a necessity and I have written them here on this blog in the last post. These project are for sure going live if I start doing this with God and if I don't change mind on this with new information.

But it appear that these project are not enough for God and he want to do more with me. So I will explain what I'll do more and what I'm talking about.

Let's start by for me there is not only one society in Quebec but many more. And I'm going to take control of all of them and reform them so it can work correctly. Upon God request, I will preserve the rank of the members of the society. But it is good to know that reform is most likely a necessity. So things will change. For example, they could be force to have child. Force to work and so on. Also right now I claim that the leader Homer need to change direction and emphasis working and no drug abuse to do correctly his leader job. We'll see later if I could force him to do that with God.

For the back, there will have laws and reform there too. But again, they will stay no rank and in the market of the work or le marché du travail.

Were me and God is not agree is about the classing. So I'm not sure what is going to happen about it but it's for sure to be a law for the whole Quebec that said NO RAPE. But it appear that upon God request some entity could make whores and force them to do that. I'm not going to be the admin of this absurdity but I will not move against them.

For the allied country, I suggest that they introduce me a princess or something. She cannot be force. At best they know my classing, so up to them to be correct about it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire