samedi 14 mars 2015

The end of the bridges, the end of the money by sector.

Look like that now I am aware of what is going to happen if there is no preparation or revolution made by the nation members: When the bridge will collapse, the money won't go to the central and the central will fell apart and the money is going to disappear with the store nothing in it. This is, if the central is the oil and the car sellers. Which I believe they are.

I guess there is nothing we can do about it without preparation. Thinking about it while I write this, there could be a solution and it could be to raise the tax at a mad rate when the bridge will collapse. I'm not sure if it's this that is going to happen.

This said, I doubt it's the end of the world when it will happen because still the society exist and they don't need money to work imo. Also, I guess that God will try to make a new money or maybe the R system.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire