jeudi 26 février 2015

To conclude last post and more about my money

I don't ask money to my enemy nor to high criminals, cigarettes seller, raper and alike. This said, I would not take the money anonymous give me and wait for friends and allies support. I don't mind to do the roads, I'm though.

I say that the food market is obivously one of the gang that hunt me and did what happens and happen to me. I have wrote about it in the past and I think I got enough proof to suspect them to not say accuse them. But again, I don't accuse them with more proof, I suspect them to be one of the gang under what happened to me.

To me, what they did is steal my cash and try to make a lot of cash on my back. And also stop my power from growing at a mad rate because of my antenna and the fact that I'm the second life imo for a lot of people around if not all like God claim.

It's all clear to me about what happened with me. I just need to prove it now. All clear, I know what is going on now.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire