mardi 10 février 2015

So we're on the point

Which is negotiation with God to know what I'd do if he give me the power that I call emperium victoria. As a remember, this mean I can take out anybody in my sector. So this mean, they should than obey to my command.

Now we talk about possibly keeping the same money and the same monetary order and in the case this does not work, we talk about the R system.

It is not clear if I'd take the current state or build a new one from stracth and it's good to point that he would not take me more than 1 year to build it with 200 workers. I note this because some lamers here tend to pretend they can't be replace and this is imo a pile if God would really want to do it and does not have unknown ''must''.

For the rich, we talk about keeping the same but this subject is a little unclear and God make no sense. As a remember, I need to know them all to make them rich otherwise it's criteria for the leaders.

For the transport problem, we talk about carpooling and more shift and moving to fix the problem. What I'd for sure if I got the power.

For the exportation and importation, we talk about me dealing the whole thing for the Quebec assembly or the new Quebec nation also called Québec 2 in my words.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire