vendredi 20 février 2015

God is crazy and did his bs for 100 years and now I don't know

To me, to someone that does not know how the whole thing work, to someone that does not know how money work. To someone that expect the current money system to not work at long term, to me the only solution is nationalism. And nationalism should always been. A from what they did, I claim that I can't start nationalism.

As a remember, nationalism is a creation of a state with a king or leaders. It's a way of life that define all the members of Quebec territory the same family.

Now like if they can rejoin the family after what they did. No way. How can they explain that they are rich? How can they explain that they keep the drug for them only, how they explain all the stealing around, how they explain the cigarrette?

No sorry but IMO and I'm an ignorant, there is no way to restart nationalism and if the money system can't work and if a lot rally on it, it's finish for us.

And God say, I need to be the king? So it's one year of jail for assaulting a police officer, what it is for 33 years of torture of the king, and FOR FUN also.

Find a solution yourself. I don't have any. Or he need to give me imperium victoria and again I say he won't ever.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire