jeudi 26 février 2015

Why not making more sense even since we here

So let's see. Since I'm smart and I can tell what people eat in town, since than, I know they eat cereal and even full rice in Orient.

So this mean, it cost them a few bucks a week to eat. And this for a large size of the population, I expect more than 90%.

So now, since they have ration because I know everything and so I know there is ration, they don't shit either. Why should they piss now and drink fucking water? I bet they don't piss either because they got a lot of oral sexual relation. And btw, don't you see peediepee with 3 000 000 members?

So let's see. I do like 3 dollar per hours. I should eat for 20$ each day. Shit all the time, piss all the time. While the whole populace do the opposite.

And all this for a bunch a fucking merchant that cut my cock to sell meat?

Food market and God, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire