mardi 17 février 2015

Important to say about what is going on

That if they want to be rich and keep the good for them, and on that subject btw I could help them if God wish so, if they want that, they need to have somehow slave or hostage or I don't know what name to call them. I mean people that work and don't get a lot of stuff others do. And this, I can't do this all by myself unless God give me imperium victoria. So I need to have a lot of information about for example how much guards I need for how much hostages. Than I guess I need to give it a try and try luck for most.

Other than that, there is the nationalist and democratic solution but again the whole place need to vote for a king or maybe for an organization that is going to take command of the whole place.

Right now I say they are on the first option and they have a complicated and very secret scheme that I'm for sure no going to ever know about. And according to the rumours around, they can't hold and will loose it and God ask me to find a solution that I can't do more than what I written here unless a large club do that with me or a large society or God like I said give me full power which btw in my book he won't give that ever. He give half emperium victoria a lot but not full, I don't buy that. Ho and last thing, God said to me that if I suck cock, he will give it to me. So I suggest to ask your leader to torture me so I can start :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire