samedi 14 février 2015

What business I'd start if I could

If I could because I don't think it's my function to do that. Also, I doubt anybody here will be interested because I'm so unlucky imo.

But if God would push on it and if I could.

And btw before I start. I claim I'm good to start a lot of kind business, that goes from food store to public transport but not all, I can't make cars for example as everybody know. So if God would push on it...

I think I'd start a drug one. And the reason of this is because since the rumours pretend I'm very strong and very courageous, I believe it would be a nice a idea to manage this service for the population and it would make a lot of money because of the weird legality situation of drugs. Of the rumours I have heard, it appear that the corruption in this sector is very high and I pretend that if God would give me charge of it, it would be low.

Of course God need to give me half emperium victoria if he want me to start and I need like 30k + old cars that work, and on this I could need hundreds or it. To start I need a permit of the police to run around.

Easy as that, I pretend that I could do millions in years if it's true that drugs demand is very high.

Ho yea and I also need drug source or farmer that will do business with me because so far I got nobody almost.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire