mercredi 25 février 2015

For the transport, in the case God start making that Royal state with me

This is one of the most important thing of my mandate. To me, this is the thing I'm going to work on a lot if God does that with me. The transport and the roads.

So what I'll do is try to Royalize and nationalize all the the company that can make roads and bridges. This after I'll have make the maps. These maps will show what roads are finish(about to collapse) and where is the production. The production map will be divided in color, green for primary, example light bulb, yellow for the secondary, example, salt an red for the things that are not vital at all.

So when I'll have the maps, I'll tell from my bureau what bridges need to be done and what bridges need to be forget. I will command this bureau personally a lot but someone else will be in charge of this bureau when I'll work on other stuff of our great nation.

Also, when I'll have all this info and the company ready to pass under my command, I could take the decision to move to carpooling because it's the only solution. As a remember, for the car company sake and their affiliated, example oil production, I'll try to do carpooling as late as possible. But if God start that with me I expect that I'll need to do it maybe soon.

Also again, I will take command of the Quebec region. Other kings and lords need to take charge of the other regions of our alliance. Roads company should start thinking about the necessity to work at far region from home and will be ordered to do so if needed. 

Sorry and GL for those who started working on this already.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire