mardi 20 janvier 2015

Why they hide the pretty girls

It was a time I was wondering if they was doing that to me only but after some thinking, I doubt that Lapresse is just for me.

So I though about it and I think I found out why they do that.

First, I should presume that girls and mens are sometimes to not say in a lot of time not mixed. This is important to start this topic.

Than, I'll say that there is sect around that trap mans. And than I say that a lot of them are ugly. And by hiding them pretty girls I pretend that they tend to stay with mens instead of moving with the girls. So they do that, for one reason to not loose their guys when young and zombie I guess.

Than come the food market that want to create as much as fatlogic as possible. And this is a good explanation of why a lot of girls hide: to protect their market.

Than come the girls sect and girls organization that hide because imo they just negociated with the mens and got something back to hide from the public and a lot of other stuff.

And than come God, that is possibly agreed with that or just gave them that. But imo, there is a lot of chance that this can be change easily with new chief, new chief like me for example if I'm one and not a philosopher.

Also, it is possible that pretty girls tend to hide for security or just to get rid of the ugly that annoy them. We can see in Islam that they hide their face from the world and this is not clear if they does this or if they are in a masculine order.

I can say one proof of that. And it's what happens to me: if pretty girls would have been in movies when I was zombies, for sure no Arnold for me. Because as soon as I found out Megan and girls movies when woke up, no more movies for me AT ALL. 100% proof.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire