samedi 3 janvier 2015

So I wake up today after a long sleep under most likely drugs

And than God ask me what you do here, you don't work? Again this idiot God make fun of me. And I retort that you said I were the king yesterday so? He said ok, just kidding. Also, I claim that the price of oil that goes down these day in my region could be because of me and what I did in the cosmos and the region. Anyway and this said, I'd like to point that right now, I'm a philosopher that have a major influence in the region. I'm also pretending to be at half way in the social pyramid while not claiming any rank and this is why I say that I'm a philosopher and not a lord or overlord as some have claim lately like Reddit.

I'm not here to work and make the house. I'm here to do political stuff and social stuff. And these day God don't have much thing for me to do. So I just wait.

Now come the question who work and I do not have the answer on this. I have explain how it would work on my realm and now this appear to be the realm of others and it's their problem to find a solution about that not me.

Last thing, in my book, I work 2x time and a bit 3x time. And I claim every good citizen need to work 3x or at least 2x and wait for the last x call.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire