samedi 3 janvier 2015

About the games in my political program

We face problems here. The subject start with the fact that they does what the does, I mean they does very expensive and rich product because they have a scheme that come from the farms and far past. As we know, they lose this scheme any time now(I mean, they may lose it, I'm not sure about this. But if God make me create a new state, they most likely lose it anywhere or just in my region). So the only solution to this now is somesort of democracy and intersupportation. For the cheats, more your hack, more you have problems just like more your rich on back of the poor. They revolt, they change side, they steal, they do vandalism and so on.

Also, another problem is, I'm not going to join a super organisation that have its base in many country. I hope you understand that from what they ask to me, there is nothing that can be with me and them. So I need to restart a new organisation and the super organisation need to be rebuild. I mean, for now, the company that make games in these region are not mine, I don't deal with chiness company and these company have no difference for me right now than the chiness one. Beside I can have some access to this game. But as we know most of it don't work, so I pretend that I don't have access to most games. A good remember is, there is possibly no future with the current organisation. It's what the rumors pretend, they are not democratic and they need to start to be.

So if I take control of Ubisoft in my region or if Ubisoft join my organisation by many possible way, we'll need to vote and find out if we keep this luxury product. And in this theory, I can say that there is a lot of chance that Ubisoft won't be able to do the high tech product they does right now.

Even me is not agree with the worth of these luxury product. But as a note, it appear that God is. So we'll see later if we can keep the games as they are right now.

Also, I doubt it's the same people that will play these games if I take the control.























Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire