lundi 5 janvier 2015

So about the rank if I take power

I need to be elected to have the power. They don't stay in power because they are not elected. Like if I could get elected by giving them the high rank when I'll have the power? Not sure if you get it but I do and it does not make any sense at all.

My mandate is to make it work in the present and trough time. Not to rape the whole fucking populace for fun like what they ask me to do or what they claim they do.

So the rank will be choose when I'll rise and the point of my state is to make it work. So I can't say what it is going to look like but I'm sure that they can understand that if I can I won't give anything to who did what happens to me. Okay, I don't take them out, but to make them rich, this a is a fucking joke. No way.

Also, there is a problem, I do not work like the does. And I have no clue of how it could work if I need for example place for tards and bs on high rank or if I need to give power to some famely cheif. Which is btw, not famely but sect. I'm not going to create 100000000000000000000000 sect in quebec.

As a remember, the most important thing for a society to work is working. So I don't give power to people that shit on working all day long. I give power to those that want to work and to those that have success in their work. While I understand how they could have become what they are right now(bs), it's not  my fault and I just can't take them.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire