mardi 6 janvier 2015

Cars, planes or trains?

In the general confusion that cars bring because of the roads and bridges, we could start to see some people and politician stuck in their mess making major mistake for our wealth. And by this I mean train expansion. The problem is, for a hundred of years, the current leaders and predecessor have advance cars and the reason they did that is surely not because the people wanted public transport. No they did that because people prefer much more freedom and individualism that brings car. And now what I mean by they are stuck in their mess is most roads will collapse and the only solution to that,THAT they ARE aware of, is car pooling. But how could they announce this to the people is not by me? So I guess that because they can't talk about car pooling they just make some solution that are not: trains. So this is my theory why trains expended and tend to expand. Now let's see why Cars and Planes are greater...

First the roads network is not completely finish. For the rush hours, car pooling is the only solution that will happens for sure. So since all the roads and bridge network has been done and can be use even after the collapse, I think we can clearly see the advantage to use a current made network over a new one that we need to make.

Than come the fact that we did not in north America evolute that much in the trains industries. This can be easily understand by looking at our culture that got no trains almost. Compare to cars and planes that are everywhere. Cars and planes factory are much more evolute than trains factory. This is for sure and the only solution is that we get help from Europe. So this is the second point that prove that keeping the cars and planes is better for our international supremacy related to how good is our wealth and growth.

Third, planes and cars offer a much more greater rate of life than public transport. Now I doubt I really need to make argument about this subject. I think it's all clear that public transport is not as confortable than Cars and planes. Also, trains are slow beside these very high tech and most likely very expensive TGV.

The only problems with Cars and Planes is that it appear that it give more opportunity to move for the rich than the poor. On that point is not everybody happy in north America? Because that please me they are in this case because I'm about sure for now that I go in the right direction on that politic and that I'll try and possibly will prove that I have been right in the future study make by my team or Royal State. And if we want to find a solution to that, we could lower the price of the planes tickets if the plane market is linked to the city state that sell the tickets.

Last thing, do we make trains, is it our industries or Europe one? Nationalism and patriotism is the right thing to do for our communal defense and wealth.

24



















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire