vendredi 9 janvier 2015

Don't ask my state or my gov this imposible

As a remember, if you believe that God will rise me here and after that in the rest of the world. If you believe that I'm the key to the revolution needed to make it work. Follow carefully what I'm writing here.

And now I want to point that if I start doing this here, DON'T ASK ME EVERYTHINGS. You car brake? Your truck brake? Not my gov nor my state to repair it. I'm not here for that right now.

As a remember, I need to recreate a gov or a state from scracth and this should have been made from the farms to be effective to all question. So I won't be able to fix all the problems, you need to find another way to repair the trucks and if you can't it's finish for you.

Creating a total state for doing everything take century, not months. I do what I can and nothing more.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire