samedi 3 janvier 2015

So who own the power and why they say they are at command

It's good to say to start this subject that if you have listen to what is going on here, it's quite obvious that some of the people around here say absolutely anything. So why they pretend they have the power, for fun or because they are charlantant.

Than I'll say that I know nothing about how it work around here and in the rest of the world, so how the fuck could I know if they have the power or not. Because they said so? Naaa, they could lie, this is plain dumb. So for now, it's impossible for me to say who own the power and if they have it or not.

Also, it's good to say that for me, who own the power the most is God and the market. Like I said in my past post it is possible to control the market with a lot of way but the market imo for now prevail to anybody even God. So I repeat for me, who own the power, the market and so the creation or the script or the program that we playback.

Another thing is, they are not for a Royal state and a king, they are more for free market most likely and without being something similar to me, they can't say they have the power. It make no sense to me.

Imo, some people here could control some part of some sector with an army and also be admin of some society that could pretend as having the power but I'm not agree with him and them on that. Being the administrator of the hierarchy of the society is not having the power imo.

They also could be president of a consensus. A consensus that assembly a lot of society and people but even in this situation, I claim that they do not have the power and they Préside a assembly. If you claim the president has the same power than a king like in my theory, up to you, I'm not agree. I say they can't even say they have the power.

And last thing, even if I make king here, I do share the power with my electors.



















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire