vendredi 9 janvier 2015

So why I insult God and what is going on

So God all night long torture me and do some weird stuff with my dreams. Only thing I remember of this is I was calling him an asshole. So today I wake up after being under drugs for 14 hours and being torture with dreams and I just keep calling him an asshole for what he did this night.

I say again, he need to trow me back on my foots and than ask a girl of my age to join me and tell me how it work here so I can do the reform to make it work in its globality. So God is not interested and he ask me again all day long to become a prostitute and obey at everything he ask me. He can go fuck himself on that and torture me more. Stupid fuck he is.

Now we're we are disagree is how it should work. First into that, he want me to be a prostitute. And than, he ask me to make all girls whores and give the power for the FM. So until he fix his fucking mind, I just wait until he kill me.

If he want to quit his bs we need to find solution before we start on many points. Just to show a little of these:
1-Who work
2-Why do we work

Find an answer on that and come back to me. Than I have more question so we can start.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire