samedi 10 janvier 2015

To hell democracy God say, he is going to use imperium victoria

So sit tight here what God ask me to.

He say that he is going to give me imperium victoria and if I'm fine with him and pious, I need to make rich those who are rich right now, send them beauty slave and even my wife too. He said that there is no need of democracy.

So here what I'm going to do, because I want to be ok with God and this for just being ok and not hurting the big being he is. I'm going to make rich who he ask to. But it's not me that is going to send slave in downtown. This is his problem and the problems of his friends not mine.

So when he start, you'll see what I'm going to do. Some people are here to work, some other not. I torture to make people work and obey to my command so the whole thing work.

Sound like that the most ugly and retarded could be rich and make rich people is not because they are being good for God. He said that it's going to work... we'll see.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire