dimanche 4 janvier 2015

I have no goodies so I'm out or not correct?

No I'm not agree. While it could be true, there is a possibility that God don't want me to have the goodies, the best movies, the best music, the best books, the best forum because first he do not want everybody here to have it or know about it existence or know about the meaning of this goodies; for example, Kesha music that advance some cultural point and politics. He could have still some stuff for me but this is not sure and even if I was turning gay like he ask me to, he would not want the cultural boom that I would create by watching the gay music. Another example is This war of mine, the info just this game give me related to what to do in extreme crysis and now everybody know they should defend their house well in this situation because of all these other parties that could steal food for survive purpose.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire