vendredi 9 janvier 2015

My famely

Hello friends and allies.

--
In the following message, I'll be using us a lot so by US, I mean those who love me, not dove, true love for some. I say hello to allies so they can pass the word.
--

Just want to say that since I know about your existence, I've change to find a solution for us. So now I'm working on it.

I'll do my best for us and I'll keep working for our good.

This said, I'm sorry if I annoy some by with saying you are my family and again you do not have to say that you are my family. It's just my own vocabulary and reconnaissance.

If I rise here, at best, I'll do everything I can for us. But I have duty and I believe that as much as praise God as much it's better for us, for our well being and protection.


Good Luck!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire