jeudi 1 janvier 2015

About the black people

And this is for Quebec, I'm not the king of the U.S to find a solution about that.

First I start by saying that for me, the black and the white cannot be mix. Now the opposite and btw very racist party will say publicly that I am the mad racist man while in reality I claim that they are the racist heinous that probably in most of them do not have to live with the black at all. While the rest of the population of Quebec has to live with them. And if they tell me that they don't do this for boucher leur trou, I don't buy that. They use it for the own shake and they are very racist that probably btw enslave them in a lot of case in history and keep doing it in Africa as we can read on political compass. Now like if they can change the whole population of Quebec with the black, so this is just a temporary fix.

Now God ask me to give them all white whore and don't make it work and give them good food. To this, I say that first, they need to work if my Royal State call them and if they don't, I send them back in Africa. For the rape, there is no raping legal in my realm, so expulsion for this too. And for the food, like if I'm going to give the expensive food the the black that does nothing here beside waiting for white pretty girls that God will send them. God is fucked up.

Now for the node, or the connecter of the society. The black that are in the node by now, could stay there if they're fine and I was to make remember that these nodes I have created on paper have nothing to do with sexual relation. It's for the command machine and the voting machine, not for getting your cock suck.

Finally I will end this post by saying that I'm not going to let enter any black people in Quebec territory whatever it may cause. That's it. Go ask Landry for that. And remember that the pq could have been use to let the black in like for the cigarette, I wouldn't be surprise of this.

At best, the black won't be welcome in the node and still stay in the bac like I am right now and like many white are.
















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire