mercredi 7 janvier 2015

New politics about taxes, how God made fun of me and aother solution

God made fun of me with the rise of the tax that start now. After thinking about it, it make more sense to rise it when a major one with fall, like Turcot and when the carpooling will be necessary.

The other solution would be to create a new money. But don't expect more cash in this case. It's just that those who make this money are for going to have a lot of it but it sound too risky to get rich by these times. So this said, if God would want me to do it, I need to have all the store and the bank ready to do it and a printer. Than money is pass to the concern such as Montreal town workers. To not say that it's pass to the whole place.

It's good to correct that after thinking about it, it's more like 40% of the monetary mass that need to be cut when carpooling start. And again these cut should be made in the middle class and the rich. Otherwise the worker at minimum wage won't work. What has been said in this paragraph is not sure but I'd say 70% sure.

After this story, I can clearly see who get the cash out of oil and cars. And people will see it, who had the cash from it. That's a problem if nationalism is needed. So far, God jam my mind and I can only say that having a car for free is a major corruption action; or overall inequity. 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire