lundi 5 janvier 2015

About the classing by beauty, society rank and prostitution

First let's make things clear. For a pretty girl that goes with a high rank for cash, for power, for security, this is most likely prostitution if she had the chance to go with a pretty boy. Now I'm not sure about this and I claim this is magic and also the most pretty girl don't need to go with the most pretty boy. Some girls are not as pretty than other but still pretty enough for me. So we need to clarify is this is prostitution because we need to legalize it or illegalize it.

Now if you tell me it make sense that girls of 16 years old goes with men of 18 and up because they have a car and money because they are working now and left school, I'm not agree at all. I have explain this many time in the cosmos and I will again, this mean that 10 years old kids see their wife born and need to wait until she got titties to go with her. So I'm about sure that this kind of prostitution need to be illegal.

Now if we legalize the prostitution of the first paragraph what happens when they loose their rank and money? Well God don't have the solution about that SO I DON'T. Find it yourself or we'll see what I'm going to do if someday I rise in the hierarchy. In my case, if I was the admin, I could give the opportunity to the girls to do that but again, I don't have the solution if they loose rank. So I could be force to class in beauty and nothing can be else can be done about this. It's true that if I take the power I should not loose it like them because I'm not in the same situation but it could happens. So I guess that when a putch is make or when power change hand, pretty girls change house, most likely, what else?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire