samedi 10 janvier 2015

The force to work and the slavery volet

So now God and one member of the fm ask me for slave. I knew they had sexual slave but I was not aware that some other were working slaves. Still not sure if they have some but now it's what God ask me.

So the only thing I have to say about this is, I force people to work for a society or a nation, surely not for a private company. And I also I don't do slavery, I force them to work and they are paid.

And last thing, I'm not going to make work someone in x family while the rest is not. This is pure bull. It's not me who decided that some people does not work and some other don't, so it's not my mess. And about this I can say that you better be correct because I'm not willing to do such thing even if they pay me and I will resist for that too.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire