lundi 19 janvier 2015

So God ask me to write a message to the whole before the big catastrophe start

Not sure what is this request and I mean as big catastrophe, the bridges and the rest of the roads that will fall apart everywhere at once or so.

I say that I'm not sure who is here but if it's a lot than a lot know what I know and know what they need to know to make a civilization and make it work. So I did my job here and pass the knowledge and the truth and I repeat I doubt I'm here to make king. So meanwhile you are all going to make your move for power and money, I guess I'll be a neutral zone and don't move much. I'll keep trying to get what I want. So this is it, I think that what is going to happens, and I say 75% that what I will say next will happens, I mean the creation of a new world that look like the past, so a new social contract with new chief and I guess but not sure new nation on the public maps. And it is good to note again that the public maps is probably worth shit like the rest of the spam that goes on that network that is mine and my life and I guess the public network. So good luck friends and allies and see you in Rust and the farms is God goes in the 25%.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire