samedi 10 janvier 2015

What they are suppose to have to be paid and than work

I'm not agree with God on that. Here in Quebec, I say that for somebody that is needed to work, he need to be paid in money. Now if the money does not work, it's not my fault. Because if money does not work than the best system is R.

And to be correct, I say that everybody is suppose to have a R. And this amount is suppose to be fair across the country.

Now if some retard of liar claim they could get rid of the market by getting out the money, that's not true. BTW. And I will explain that even without money or r and without store, it does not change the fact that the tooth paste have been sold to the society and keep getting sold and could be replace by a new product someday, which in my book is call the market.

So this is it. I'm not with God at all. I don't make them work for 0 while his fucking fags are rich and get their cock suck by the slave.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire