jeudi 22 janvier 2015

The hyper sophisticated and God who claim I ain't worth shit compare to them and so I should random obey

Ok so God this morning show me a video about cars assembly by robots and start saying they are so great compare to me and bla bla bla.

Ok I can admit they are far more advanced than me and their work is great. But I'm not going to random obey to the fm because God pretend they, at the assembly, ask for this. First I can't tell if it's true and second I'm not going to obey to these prostitute even if it's true. There is no way in hell I'm gonna obey and do what they ask me to. And speaking of smart people, I doubt what they said to me and what they ask is smart. Up to you to see the transcript and read all the bs they spammed from their bouche à bite over years.

Now this said, I want to add something important here. I'm not a small being that is useless and should obey. First I say that if I was a normal human, chance are high that I would be sophisticated as them because in this case I could study. What I can't do right now since I'm a cosmic center and since everybody know what I know. Second, I claim today that me and my kind make great work trough history and even in the present time to make these machine and a lot of great other stuff. Third, if you claim that my job is simple and that the king function that God is talking about is a pile, well, I'm not agree. I do an excellent job right now and I say that I have the right to boss the whole place if God desire so. 

If you're not happy, you can eat your own shit and whine to God. See you in the hierarchy someday if it's God will.

Do the cars, I do the the laws, you vote. I tell you where to send the cars with my bureau. Not happy with this idea? Take me out and bonsoir, otherwise deal with God will.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire