vendredi 9 janvier 2015

About the car pooling topic

So if we was in a normal situation, I mean in something like my realm, we would call a vote. A vote to tell what we do on this subject. Do we wait for it to fall apart and than see if God and the society will go to carpooling or we prepare ourselves right now. If we are not prepare, I don't know for how much time cars won't be able to move and how much time the whole production will suffer. And if we prepare now, we could cause huge trouble to car production and car leaders. But if we prepare, we're going to have less problems when it will collapse. I mean by car leaders, all those who sell cars and the cars culture, the individualism culture and the opposite to public transport culture.

I want to warn everybody here that if we move on that, we could be attacked. It was a time I was saying we wait for this day to happens but now I've change and I claim it's magic.

So let's vote if we can. And in my situation I cannot lead the vote process nor gather the result and tell it all in my cosmos.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire