jeudi 25 décembre 2014

So what is going on

To me and from what I know, God need to do a miracle to keep the same people at the command. He need to change how the whole globe is working. And believe it or, I'm not sure myself about what he is going to do. So in the case that he do this miracle, they will be at power for ever and don't ask me how it is going to work, it will. And in the case he keep working like it does right now:

I pretend that all humans are grouped in society. These society could regroup a lot of commununity and family. Than these soceity form nation.

I pretend that a soceity could work without been grouped in a nation but when it come to a solution for the money problem, the solution to the fact that we need to distribute what we make, when it come to that, there is the R system and in my book, the R system need a king to make it work. And also the king need to use nationalism to make it work. And nationalism need homogenie.

So, I'm not sure what all the faction are going to do in this story but what I want to bring here in this post it's that the U.S and Canada and Quebec could cease to exist and new one could be form. And remember, you do not need to make a map and show the rest of the world that a nation has been form. This can all be keept secret. So maybe there is 20x more nation in reality than the map we see in the commun culture. Find your king, create a gov, make your organisation and live. GL friends.

In my case, I will annonce, most likely, that a nation has been form here in the region and so far it will be call Quebec in the general culture and Quebec 2 sometimes in the cosmo.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire