mercredi 31 décembre 2014

About the royal state and the electronic base

If we can keep the internet, my Royal State will be an electronic one. And if not, we'll use the traditional system.

Ok so everybody that is painter need to go at this site and register. Than team will be form, that could be taken from the current company, and the team cheif will receive the job he need to do by email. Simple as that. He call his team members and tell them where to go and what to do on the site.

It's more complicated in the traditional system. If my society was working like I said yesterday in my blog, I'll need to assembly all the painters in my sector and create a local with a leader and than the gov will talk to them with this local. In this situation, we say that the phone line won't collapse, if it's not the case, than we need to go even more traditionally. More traditionally would require car and messages bring in cars to work. They could need to live at the same place to make it work, so they could all need to move in the same cartier. There is also the cosmos communication that is possible instead of phone but I don't have any information about how it work in other dimension than mine.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire