lundi 29 décembre 2014

So what I do here and what I'm suppose to do

I'll say it again. I'm a philosopher. And international one. Not a state cheif. See bellow for explanation of why I can't be that and what is going on about this.

I claim that if God and his lame freinds don't attack me, I'm very rich. Not for the eyes of some here but for my own and some others. What I do is quite simple, I live with friends and my gfs in a nice little house. More than that, I do politics and give my opinion about a lot of subject. It's God and his friends that need to give me this info. He can give me a lot. I already did a revolution in my sector and in the world. My job is done.
Who pay me? My friends, simple as that. If I got none, I need to find allies or financing and surely not from the fucking fags that did what they did to me.

Now if God want to do a chief of a royal state or something alike, I claim that he change how mankind work to do so. So when he'll do that, I'll post about what is going on but until than, I say haox and bs, it won't happens. God decide that instead of living rich, I live in extreme pain for all my life. And his lame asshole friends are happy. Nothing more to say.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire