mercredi 24 décembre 2014

So God again ask me to what is the solution and explain it here

First to prove my point, if they have imperium victoria, than why they have trouble? This does not make any sense, with imperium victoria you can do whatever you want. So again, I just prove they don't have it, they have a republicain scheme for power and cash, not imperium victoria. And I will end this by saying that their base of their scheme is the oil imcome. Which they are going to lose anytime now.

So my solution is to engage a nationaliste regime that could be said ultra-nationalist regime with a royal state and a king, me at his command.

Again I need I estimate 80% of the quebecers that vote for me and give me that mandate to do so. Otherwise I need imperium victoria but as I said in the past, he won't give that to anybody imo. Prove me the opposite.

When I'll receive one or an other, I'll say my plan here upon God request because I do not have to tell everybody what I'm going to do, they perfectly know what I'm doing and what I will do. It's just God and possibly his fucking crazy friends that wonder for a miracle and a change in my program by making me sleep.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire