mardi 30 décembre 2014

For the new car key, electronic key

For now and because of the large political instability and problem we have. I do not suggest that the car could be start with a electronic key and maximum could be only use to open door like in my current rav4.

This system cannot really be secure because that in my book, there is electronic leecher that can be found easily on the black market and other private market. So the key send a code via ondular to the car, if the car reconize the key, it open. Now this can be leech by a electronic device and I suspect that such a device cost like 100$. If not less. So this said, no point to do cars with electronic key that start the car. Subject close.

==
Why it's close? Because I say that car stealer exist and sometimes I pretend that they are high rank or double agent. And this kind of key would give them the opportunity to steal car very easily. And btw, I claim that those who made these keys are probably those who steal the cars. Okay? Don't tell me a car engineer are not aware of the existence of ondular leechers. Clear?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire