lundi 22 décembre 2014

So what is a conjoint system in the education and digitalization

It's a system that possibly close the OS. For example, it is impossible to go on the web when the professor push the close OS key. This is one of the few example. Note that I'm strongly against the os like apple that I say closed os. This is not the same.

Another example of this system is that the professor could make drawing on his computer and this would be shown in direct to the computer of the students. This is just an idea and an example of what it is possible to do. With a correct team, the correct tools, I can gather all the idea and slide them, it's not my current situation so don't expect that I make the car all by myself on this post.

I will finish this by something important here, keyloggers and pcanywhere on behalf is ILLEGAL to my royal state. So the prof should not see completely what the students see. He could only see things such as a icon that change color when the students have answer a question. This is important here.

GL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire