dimanche 21 décembre 2014

Me and mp games heads up

So since I know more how it work and since I found out that there is for sure a lot of leaders that perfectly know whit whom they are playing and also a lot of their members of this leaders have a good idea with whom I'm playing, since this day, I'm not interested to play against these anonymous people that are not in their world. For what they did to me for years, I do not have the time to loose with such bad loosers and cry baby.

The day I'll have friends, I'll play with them. No way that I will play versus the cheaters the current people that control my computer choose. They need to change my matching and I will know when it happens, till than, FUCK OFF AND KEEP YOUR FUCKING GAY ASS PRODUCT.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire