lundi 22 décembre 2014

Creationist and evolution

I think I made things clear lately and announce that I'm on the side of the evolution theory and that my theory is probably far to other evolution theory. So I guess that there is a lot of creationist theory and all of these appear to be secret, they just say we're not for the evolution theory so we guess they must be for something like moise stuff and the rest of the jew story that I don't know myself but as God claim yesterday and today, there is a lot of magic in these.

So I just want to say that I'm not saying that I'm right. They are theory. Not proven science. This said I will add that for me dragons and dinosaur could have exist and been totally wipe out of the map by the humans. Also, for magic, I claim that I'm a little magician and from what God showed me, it appear that he can give us much greater than what he gave me so far. So don't tell me a might and magic would could not not been in a far future, especially as I think about it right now that lately God started to talk about a new way to run the whole universe. Also have a continuation is your said, don't tell me Star wars is a ok futurism theory and than say that might and magic is for fool. And finally, the song sang by Katy that say, So you want to use magic is not an hallucination. And in my book this girl is well wired...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire