mardi 30 décembre 2014

About the security problem and what I'm going to do

I understand that my view of a pc could cause problem in private company. This said, if they can't use my system, I suggest that they use the current pc windows with my borne for the net use. So not wire to the vital computer. And usb transfer should be closely study and investigated. Again, I repeat, if there is no point to connect the computer to the internet beside fun for browsing and so, cut the wire. And if you need the internet, use another computer call borne. This one is just a station to go on the internet like in a café.

Now my system as been define on my past blog and I'm going to work on this if God allow me to do what I want to. And offer this to as much as people as possible.

In my book, a good family that see well in security should have more than one computer and one of them not connected or at least nothing install on it beside windows and security app that could not be find on my network for now.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire